BIG CROWDS. BIG SUCCESS.
Thousands of homeowners converged on the Mountain America Expo Center (formerly South Towne Expo Center) for three days of shopping at the January 2019 Salt Lake Home Show. With ideas in mind and money to spend, visitors walked the show to gain inspiration and meet with the more than 300 exhibitors and experts to discuss their projects. Here’s a recap of the exciting marketplace these buyers experienced.
CLICK HERE FOR OUR 2019 POST-SHOW REPORT
Watch a sample of the exciting marketplace buyers experience at home shows produced by Marketplace Events.
Top 10 Reasons to Exhibit in Consumer Shows
- Shows are immediate and compelling. You can't change the channel or turn the page.
- Consumers are ready to buy.
- The audience is pre-qualified. They paid to gain entry.
- Shows produce far fewer tire-kickers or unqualified buyers than any other form of advertising. If they are at a show, they want to purchase.
- Accomplish a multitude of objectives: make immediate sales, gather quality leads, build brand awareness; sample products, set appointments, and more!
- Shows are ideal for test marketing or launching new products. You get to view reactions then and there.
- Shows are excellent at helping you stand out from your competition.
- Shows are very cost-effective. It is the show that makes a massive investment in marketing.
- Shows are the only form of face-to-face marketing.
- Consumers can touch, see, hear, taste, feel and smell the products. It is the only form of marketing that engages all senses.
Contact us today!
Becca Roper, Sales Representative (A-D, I & #'s)
Jared Snow, Sales Representative (E-H)
Ian Richmond, Sales Representative (J-R)
Carlton Edwards, Sales Representative (S-Z)
Dave Maughan, Show Manager
Lupe Merino, Operations Coordinator